Friday, November 4, 2011

Red Jacket Development Day Achiever, Nov 2011


This Red jacket development day training is only available for consultants n directors who achieved requirements in team building.

Trainers:
1. Senior National Sales Director from Mary Kay China - Liu Xin Ling

2.Special Guest Asia Pacific Vice President of Sales – Mr Dave Grant

Rewards:
1. 1 day RJD education in KL (travel allowance of RM100 given to attendee)
2. Attendee pack
3. Recognition in Applause
4. Certificate of Attendance


When I saw this challenge published in Sept, I decided to join the contest, but at the same time I also decided not to join the education even if I achieve it bcos after joining the 3day Seminar in Sept, I want to stay in KK for family or at most travel back to Tawau to see my parents.

Mary Kay Philosophy: God first, Family 2nd, Career 3rd. I believe I will not lose out as I make the right choice to put my family b4 my career.

Happy that I achieve tho! Praise the Lord! yo. yo. yo. God is good, all the time.

Glorify God. Graduating next year with REDS at Red Jacket University in Career Conference April 2012 lo!

No comments:

Post a Comment