Thursday, March 29, 2018

TWR Lifting BioCellulose Mask. it’s back ‼️ (Launched Oct 17) Mary Kay


Personally I don’t fancy sheet mask as I don’t appreciate putting something RM4 on my face that doesn’t work for any result. UNTIL Mary Kay came out this new innovative Coconut Water. Fermented Bio-Cellulose Lifting Mask! You only need 30 minutes for each mask to see an amazing result Best Part is YOU GET IT FOR FREEEEE

Who suitable?
If you’re Bride-To-Be, this is your thing ! The result is proven to be seen within 2 weeks.
If you have dull and boring skin ! Yes you might want to brighten your skin with this nata-de-coco mask. 
If you age above 30 years old..... apa lagi tunggu? 

Face lifting has never been so easy with this TimeWise Repair Bio Cellulose Mask ! Omg I’m lovin’ it 

*I’m truly apologize for no free trial for the mask... but skin care yes! Basically the mask = 1 big bottle of lifting serum! COME TRY SERUM FOR FREEE* 

Buzz me for free trial. *come with 2 friends or more will get a gift* 


I love my Mary Kay










No comments:

Post a Comment