Thursday, June 2, 2011

Mary Kay® Lash Love™ Mascara


Mary Kay® Lash Love™ Mascara

DEFINES. DEFENDS. DELIVERS.
Voluminous lashes without looking overdone. So if you're looking for the perfect mascara to wear everyday you have found it!

Flexible, sculpted brush separates and coats even fine, hard-to-reach
  • lashes so volume looks instantly magnified, with no clumps in sight.
  • Lashes appear fuller, lifted and multiplied, while looking naturally flawless,
    soft and healthy – with none of that stiff look you can get from other mascaras.
  • Exclusive Mary Kay Panthenol-Pro Complex™ and vitamin E help moisturize, strengthen and condition lashes, defending them against breakage and brittleness.


Review:
"I love this mascara. It was very easy to apply and covered each lash. I would definitely use it instead of what I use now."
Sharon K., Lake Placid, Fla.

"This mascara is everything it says it is. I would buy it and recommend it."
Marly F., Sebring, Fla.

"I felt beautiful wearing it and didn't have to reapply it. I wore it to work and went and worked out at the gym and didn't reapply it again." Haley F., Wayne, N.J.

"It makes my eyes look intense. My lashes look long and separated. I've never had a mascara that actually stays on all day. When I put the mascara on, it separates with just the brush." Pam M., Denver, Colo.

"I really like that it was easy to apply. The mascara didn't clump up. I loved that I could work out and sweat, and it wouldn't come off. I would definitely buy this mascara." Charlene C., Lake Placid, Fla.


No comments:

Post a Comment