Thursday, May 31, 2018

1-degree increase in temperature can cause skin to increase oil production by 10%


Why your skin gets so greasy...you can blame this on the sun—and on warmer weather. "Heat has a naturally stimulating effect, causing more secretions from oil glands," says New York City dermatologist Dennis Gross, M.D.  And, “...a 1-degree increase in temperature can cause skin to increase oil production by 10%," says Renée Rouleau, a celebrity aesthetician in NYC.

This is very annoying and worrisome to those of us who has oily skin type or combination skin type. For me, I’m the combination skin type.  My T-zone starts to get oily in the afternoon, (and I know some of my oily skin friend will try to wash their face with water… not a good choice.), so my solution is, even with my makeup on, I direct apply Mary Kay Oil Mattifier on my T zone. And guess what happen?  Tadaa! The oil is gone!! Thanks to Mary Kay. So, I highly recommend you to apply Mary Kay Oil Mattifier as and when to dry this extra oil.




this photo from wgreenemarykay twitter


Mary Kay Oil Mattifier

  • this lightweight formula, dries to a natural, matte finish.
  • Instantly absorbing oil
  • Controlling shine for at least 8 hours.
  • Anti caking agent. Keeps loose powders free-flowing and helps pressed powders retain good application. That means  you can apply oil mattifier as and when you want and even after makeup
  • Fragrance free
  • Oil free
  • suitable for sensitive skin
  • non comedogenic, meaning it will not clog your pores


Come, book a facial with me. Have a free trial.

No comments:

Post a Comment