Monday, March 21, 2011

I have a dream. I want to make a difference.

I have the privilege to chat with a friend last nite, sharing thinking, experience, and commitment.

Afterthought

Peoples’ relationship within a team and organization is important. I cant imagine the situation where there is no relationship, or more appropriate, broken relationships, no trust, among the people working in the team. Whatever they do will be only fulfilling mere duties. The fear towards the supervisors, un-acceptance of ideas, pride and superiority of the supervisors are just killing subordinates.

Every person has different gifts and speed.

No one will ever do no wrong, or made wrong decisions. Don’t use fear and intimidation towards your subordinates. Don’t employ autocratic leadership style. This is poisonous leadership.

Value people. They are the assets in your team. Their commitment in giving their lives, time, paycheck and family is already a sign.

known of this quote through Rev TC preaching yesterday in 10am service: =>Horatius Bonar said over 200 years ago: “I looked for the Church and I found it in the world, and I looked for the world and I found it in the Church.” (sadden)

Many incidents happened recently. I can only and want to trust God for everything. God is good. God gives HOPE.

I have a dream. I want to make a difference, (good one, not bad one). If God willing, I still have 30+ years to go, finished my job and back to heaven. Die leaving a legacy.


No comments:

Post a Comment