Monday, July 18, 2011

My Mary Kay Dream Team. "Together we dream and achieve, for Jesus."

I want to thank the Lord for providing and giving me wonderful team members, Yolanda and Geraldine (Gerri). Not only beauty consultant under my group, but also caring friend and strong woman in Christ who encourages me. I just cannot help but thank the Lord for providing me this team.

Yolanda join in Mar 2011. Gerri in May 2011. wanto bless them and help them with all that I can to help be successful in their carreer path following God's way.

This month, 1 more team member added to my group, Karen. Had the new consultant training with her last week. She brought her sis. Her sis also wants to learn. wow!

More people coming, joining...

This is God's business. be the head, shining for Jesus! Amen. really looking forward to my journey ahead with them.

I'm planning to attend the Mary Kay Red Jacket University next month, August. need the support from my team to complete the assignment given.

Matt 5:6 "Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they will be filled." Lord, this is the promise you have given me. Do the RIGHT thing. pls bless me, so that I can be a blessing to others.

Together we dream and achieved for Christ!

Hey sister go, sister go..




No comments:

Post a Comment