Sunday, June 8, 2014

Mary Kay Dallas Catch the Dream, Day 3 (20-25 May 2014)


  Representing Malaysia to share on stage. ^.^

 thanks to both fantastic Mary Kay staff who took care of us. 

 SD from Hong Kong. I was captured by the bees that she had on her jacket. 
You will faint when u see it.

A whole line of them. fainted. 

 EESD Ding Gui Ge from China

 EESD Chen Ping from China


Finally, got through the crowd and took this not-so-good photo with our
 Chief Scientific Officer Dr. Beth Lange


Director's Oath
Believing that the Company is built on the concept of the Golden Rule,
I solemnly pledge to uphold and project the Mary Kay image.
I will always conduct myself with dignity.
I will be the essence of dependability,
Honoring all the commitments that I make
I will uphold and support my sister Sales Directors
In the daily practice of the Golden Rule,
To do unto others as I would have them do unto me.
I shall always strive for a positive attitude, a clean spirit and a warm heart,
Setting the example for others to follow,
And dedicating myself to perpetuating the true Mary Kay go-give spirit
And enriching women’s lives.

This I pledge as an Independent Mary Kay Sales Director!






No comments:

Post a Comment