Sunday, June 8, 2014

Mary Kay Dallas Catch the Dream, Farewell dance dinner, Day 3 (20-25 May 2014)

 Singing and Dancing and Eating @ South Folk Range.

The dancing crowd

 touring around the place where the drama, Dallas, was film.









 With our Asia Pacific President, KK Chua. A devoted follower of Christ. The week before he came to Dallas, he just had a heart operation. With the letter from doctor proving his fitness, the boss allowed him to come Dallas. During his closing session, he started like this, " Not many people know that i have had a heart operation last week. My wife asked me why i still want to go to Dallas after operation. My Mary Kay job is my mission... If the Lord takes my life anytime, I will still go Dallas...   If you dont know why you come to Dallas, I pity you, because you took such a long hours flight to fly all the way here... we have a mission. Mary Kay is a mission." Yes, the mission to help women. 





 Here in Dallas, on the banner, I wrote, NSD in 2016.

No comments:

Post a Comment